The Supply Chain Management Association of Michigan State University cordially invites you to attend our 2019 SCM Career Fair held at the Breslin Student Events Center. This event is designed to introduce corporations to qualified students seeking employment in the supply chain management field for full-time, internship and cooperative employment positions, thus benefiting both students and employers. Last year’s career fair boasted attendance of over 130 companies, as well as over 700 undergraduate and MBA students representing Michigan State and other universities. This is an opportunity not to be missed; please save the potential dates for the 2019 SCM Career Fair.
We are happy to announce the dates of this year’s Career Fair as January 30th and January 31st. As in the past the first day will be the career fair and the second will be an interview day.
Registration for the 2019 Career Fair is now OPEN.
Breslin Student Events Center
- Career Fair Registration $850* – Includes:
- One Display Table for Four Representatives – $75 for each additional representative
- Snacks and refreshments provided before and during Career Fair – No Formal Lunch served
- Additional Information –
- Companies requesting additional tables will be contacted on first come, first serve basis.
- Payment may be made using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Parking will be pay by plate this year to ensure close proximity. Carpooling is encouraged.
- No refunds are given within one week of the Career Fair
Interview Information: Huntington Club
- Interviews Schedules $150.00 – Includes:
- Interview table, refreshments, and lunch on interview day
- 13 Candidates may be interviewed on each schedule
*The first two hours of the 2019 Career Fair (2:00 – 4:00 PM) are reserved for MSU students ONLY, but the last two hours (4:00 – 6:00 PM) are open to all students (MSU and non-MSU). Valid student ID, business professional attire, and resumes are required to enter the career fair.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 SCM Career Fair!
Alex Christiansen and Kailey Peterson
Career Fair Directors
MSU Supply Chain Management Association
*Due to space constraints, interview schedules are limited. Register at your earliest convenience to reserve your spot.