The Supply Chain Management Association of Michigan State University cordially invites you to attend our 2017 SCM Career Fair held at the Breslin Student Events Center. This event is designed to introduce corporations to qualified students seeking employment in the supply chain management field for full-time, internship and cooperative employment positions, thus benefiting both students and employers. Last year’s career fair boasted attendance of over 120 companies as well as over 700 undergraduate and MBA students representing Michigan State and other universities. This is an opportunity not to be missed; please save the date for the 2017 SCM Career Fair.
The Career Fair has been scheduled for Thursday, January 19th (2:00 – 6:00 PM) with interviews on Friday, January 20th (9:00 – 5:00 PM).
Registration Information: Registration for the 2017 SCM Career Fair is now closed.
Breslin Student Events Center
- Career Fair Registration $720 – Includes:
- One Display Table for Four Representatives – $75 for each additional representative
- One Parking Pass (pass is good for both days) to encourage carpooling
- Snacks and refreshments provided before and during Career Fair – No Lunch served
- Additional Information –
- Companies requesting additional tables will be contacted on first come, first serve basis.
- Payment may be made using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- *No refunds are given within one week of the Career Fair
Interview Information: Huntington Club (Spartan Tower – West Side of Spartan Stadium)
- Interviews Schedules $90.00 – Includes:
- Interview table, refreshments, and lunch on interview day
- 13 Candidates may be interviewed on each schedule
We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 SCM Career Fair!
Mark Russo & Enisa Selimagic
Career Fair Directors
MSU Supply Chain Management Association
*Due to space constraints, interview schedules are limited. Register at your earliest convenience to reserve your spot.