What is it?
Many companies often ask us for a list of our most involved members. In order to successfully reward the efforts of our top members, we have decided to implement a point system to efficiently track and monitor the involvement of our whole membership pool. The members with the most participation points will hold a slot on our Most Involved Members List.
Why is it important?
Due to the vastness of SCMA’s membership body, it is imperative that potential leaders effectively demonstrate their capabilities as members while also proving their involvement within our association. These select individuals represent the most active within SCMA and directly feed to companies for recruitment.
Aside from exclusive recognition amongst recruiters, other perks include (but not limited to):
- Recognition as one of SCMA’s top members
- A reserved slot on our list open to all recruiters
- A spot in our Resume Book
- Notably recognized during Executive Board interviews
- Given priority when applying for chair positions
- Given priority when selecting companies as an ambassador
- A free SCMA graduation cord (for graduating seniors on the list)
- Most Involved Dinner
- Notable awards
- More to be announced
Each member must sign in at each event or activity to be accurately awarded the proper credit. Points will be earned and awarded as such:
|General Membership Meetings||Attending GMMs prior to SCMA Career Fair||1 / meeting|
|Attending GMMs after SCMA Career Fair||1.5 / meeting|
|Community Service||Blood Drive||2|
|Social Events||Executive Board Meet & Greets||2|
|Extra Involvement||Serving as Career Fair Ambassador||4|
|Holding a Chair Position||8|
|Participating in the BP Case Competition||5|