- This event has passed.
Sixth Annual SCMA Internal Case Competition
Join us for the Sixth Annual SCMA Internal Case Competition!
$650 First Place Prize!
· The SCMA Internal Case Competition is designed for MSU students to gain exposure to practical experiences in the field of Supply Chain Management, build critical thinking skills, enhance presentation skills, improve the ability to collaborate in a team environment, and develop candidates for future intercollegiate case competitions
· Judges are Supply Chain professors and senior-level company executives from the MSU SCM Council
· The resumes of all participants will be provided to the company executives and there will be time to network with these executives throughout the course of the day
· Prizes for each team:
- 1st Place – $650 Check + SCMA Swag
- 2nd Place – $300 Check + SCMA Swag
- 3rd Place – SCMA Swag
· 12 teams of 4 or 5 students each will compete for prizes
Contact the co-chairs, Whitney Wilson and Tyler Francis (email@example.com)
Sponsored by the SCM Department, the SCM Council, and SCMA